The following photo gallery shows the resulting bathroom remodel work. You can “click” on each photo to enlarge and see any additional information. Further scope details and lessons learned follow below.
- Structural – N/A
- Cabinets – N/A
- Countertops – N/A
- Backsplash – N/A
- Electrical – N/A
- Lighting – New above shower fixture.
- Plumbing – New shower fixture with water mixer and volume control valves. New drain with shower pan installed. Toilet replaced with Kohler HighLine unit.
- Shower – Tiled with 13×13″ tiles with decorative border using glass tiles. In-wall niches installed to hold shampoo and soap. 2×2″ natural stone tiles used on the floor. NOTE: Red-guard was applied after Hardie-Backer was installed to provide additional leak protection.
- Shower Enclosure — 3/8″ frameless glass enclosure
- Flooring – New flooring in both bathroom and adjoining closet area. Used tiles similar to those in the shower.
- Overall — This remodel went very well with no issues.